Posts Tagged ‘serious dark circles’
If you are suffering from, this can be due to allergies so you may want to be careful enough in examining your life. Knowing the reason behind the dark spot may lead the way for you to understand the processes on how to get rid of them efficiently and the fastest manner possible. In case of allergies, you should make it a point to know what the allergen is so you can prevent yourself from coming in contact with that. Just as simple as this, you can say goodbye to the problem without even fretting.
This article will discuss some of the most common reasons forunder eyes:
1. According to science, among the most common cause is nasal congestion. When the veins that would normally drain from your eyes to the nose are unsuccessful to do their task, they will start to become dilated then darken the spot of the eyes after.
2. The water retention in sleep may create the lower lids to swell, thus putting more shadows beneath the eyes. To solve this, be sure to watch your sodium intake and drink a lot of water. When sleeping, your head must be slightly raised using a comfortable pillow.
3. Sun exposure may exacerbate the problem. To prevent this from happening, be sure to make use of an all-natural sunscreen specially made for the sensitive and extremely delicate eye areas. Check the label to see whether you can use a particular product on the eyes as well.
4. It is likely that food allergies can lead to seriousthus the term “allergy shiner” was born. If you are not suffering from any food allergy, your dark circle is a reason enough to get tested for you to know the allergies you are suffering from.
5. At some point, you can blame it to your moms and dads because this condition actually runs in families. If this is the cause, just take the courage to accept your fate.
6. There are times when anemia may contribute to dark circles. In this regard, you should check other symptoms of anemia to rule it out of the scene.
7. Dehydration is another culprit of serious dark circles under eyes. To solve this, you obviously need to drink enough water and take herbal tea so as to ensure that you are not dehydrated.
Jaime D. Griffith