If you have, you might think that you have a medical problem. The truth is that it is most likely not caused by any medical or internal problem, although it is one of the top two problems that dermatologists are concerned about.
One thing is for sure though, having these dark circles and eye bags will get you looks that are embarrassing, humiliating, and it will definitely make you look a lot older than your age because you’ll appear stressed out and overworked.
Before discussing the things that will help youunder eyes, you must first know the probable causes why you have these. Namely:
1) Nasal congestion – When you are experiencing nasal congestion, the veins from your eyes drain onto the nose area and in the end this leads to darker and dilated eyes and under eyes.
2) Eyelid swelling – Because of gravity, some fluids swell and form in your eyelids as you sleep, thus leading to dark circles.
3) From other skin diseases – There are other skin conditions that lead to dark under eyes like atopic eczema.
4) Inherited – Yes, even dark circles can be congenital because of your parents’ genes.
5) Lack of sleep – Most people know that the reason for dark circles under eyes can be lack of sleep.
6) Lifestyle – If you are smoking or you are exposed to UVA light too often, you will have dark eye bags.
7) Womanly cycles – When you are pregnant or you are having your monthly period, your skin will look pale; thus, your under eyes, even if they’re not that dark, will show.
8) Make-up reactions – If you like putting on eye liner under your eyes and you are allergic to it or you do not remove it properly, it might affect your under eyes.
9) Vitamin intake – Less vitamin intake can also lead to having dark eye bags.
Now that you know the causes, it is now time to know the natural remedies you can use to prevent it from darkening even more.
Slices of cucumber – Put cold slices of cucumber on your eyes for about 20 minutes. You can also use potatoes. By doing this, you will be able to let the blood circulation in your under eye area flow better. Almond powder + milk cream – Mix these two ingredients and gently massage it on the affected area. This is a good home remedy and it best done before you sleep. Lemon or tomato juice – A drop of lemon or tomato juice under your eyes will also help in. However, when you are doing this, make sure that you do not spill juice into your eyes because it might hurt. These fruits have high acidity. Diet – Adjust your diet. If you have been drinking lots of caffeinated drinks, it would be best if you cut down on it a bit. Fatty foods and sugared foods and drinks also lead to this. Make sure that you take everything in moderation.
These are natural home remedies that you can follow. This is a better way to eliminate dark circles instead on relying on eye creams that do not work and even lead to side effects causing your dark circles under eyes to darken more.
Click HERE to Know More About How To Eliminate Dark Circles Now!