Blame it on the economy or the late nights partying with your friends at the latest bar in town, dark circles that come under your eyes are very annoying. Next to wrinkle, this problem is the most common worries of people in this generation. On the other hand, each of the below causes.
1. Blood or blood vessels which come highly available in this area.
2. Excess pigment which is created from pigment cells.
Let it be known that skin located under your eyes is the thinnest among the other part of the body. Because of this, the blood vessels may even be seen through the skin at this very delicate region. On the other hand, many people suffering from dark circles would suffer from this condition because they inherent them from hereditary reasons. In view of this, heredity causes dark circles under eyes.
After knowing the stuff that causes dark circles under eyes, you may take the time to know some of the home remedies which you can do to temporarily reduce dark circles on your eyes and to stop the condition from even worsening. Read the facts below.
- Make it a point to drink enough water per day. To know how much water you need per day, you can use the Hydration Calculator.
- Be sure to have plenty of rest per day.
- Be sure to use sunscreen at least with SPF 30 to stop skin weakening created by sun damage.
- Make use of cool teabags on your closed eyes. It is important not to use herbal teabags, because they are not always effective.
- You can follow the common trick of using cool cucumber slices for about 15 minutes. This will help big time to combat the dark circles under eyes.
- Be sure that you are not using too much dietary salt.
- Make use of vitamin C which will highly strengthen the walls of your blood vessel
- Make use of grape seed extract which helps big time to strengthen blood vessels.
- Make it a point to eat kidney-balancing foods at all times.
- Certain foods like bilberries, cranberries, blueberries, tea (green and black), legumes, black currant, onions, and parsley are created with high amount of antioxidant pigments.
Now you understand what causes dark circles under eyes and the solutions. Be sure to practice the above tips in your life.
Jaime D. Griffith